The NYC Gynecomastia Center offers complementary initial patient evaluations for gynecomastia surgery. Your best in class board certified plastic surgeons will perform a complimentary comprehensive gynecomastia surgery evaluation to confirm your diagnosis and help you understand all of the surgical treatment options available to you.
“After my 1st consultation, I knew I would be compelled to write about my experience. The surgeon’s demeanor and bedside manner was professional, intuitive, direct, and in control. Every quality I would want a doctor to possess he had. I found him as serious about my appearance as I am. I am extremely pleased with my results.” ~ Google
Patients and medical professionals from NYC, America, and around the world seek out NYC Gynecomastia Center. It is specialized, best in class individualized gynecomastia treatments (and services) including our NYC board certified plastic surgeons’ expert surgical management of the patient’s unique condition.
Your Complimentary Gynecomastia Surgery Consultation Includes:
- Comprehensive diagnosis of your gynecomastia. The diagnosis of gynecomastia includes a physical examination of the patient by the NYC board certified plastic surgeon. Occasionally a mammogram may be ordered to confirm the diagnosis of gynecomastia – but this is extremely rare.
- Review of your prior medical history – this will include information about any medical conditions, drug allergies, any medication taken, previous operations and medication currently taking.
- Discussion of all the findings, risks and benefits of various available surgical treatment for your particular condition.
- Discussion of available surgical treatment strategies and help choosing the right path which is best for you.
- All /any of your questions are answered.
- Evaluation of past and current laboratory values.
- The doctor will review of any image studies CT/MRI/PET (if available).
- Thorough review of surgical technique for the patient’s unique condition.
Maintaining A Relationship With Your Plastic Surgeon
Should you elect to move forward with gynecomastia surgery, any questions regarding your surgery will be answered in advance. After surgery, you will return to the NYC Gynecomastia Center office for follow-up care at prescribed intervals, at which time your progress will be evaluated. Please remember that the relationship with your plastic surgeon does not end when you leave the operating room, you can contact us at anytime. If you have questions or concerns during your gynecomastia surgery recovery, or need additional information at a later time, you should always feel free to contact us.
Our best in class gynecomastia (male breast reduction surgery) surgeons pride ourselves with providing you highly personalized and comprehensive care before, after, and during your gynecomastia surgery. Our philosophy of direct surgeon to patient care at every visit has made us one of the most trusted and respected medical practices in NYC. For more information or a complimentary gynecomastia (male breast reduction) consultation please feel free to contact us:
NYC Gynecomastia Center
461 Park Ave S, Floor 7, Suite B
New York, NY 10016